PBS is a proud partner of TEDxReno an independently organized TED event.
Join PBS Reno in our Community Room for an exclusive TEDxReno Watch Party
on Saturday, February 4th from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM
This PBS Reno event is SOLD OUT!
Join us to engage with thought leaders and entertainers who are changing the world.
The TEDxReno Livestream Watch Party will be hosted by Squeeze In co-owners Kay Salerno and Shila Morris, who also own Infinite Energy Group.
Check out Kay and Shila's interview with Misty Rea in their latest podcast: kayandshi.com/show
Light breakfast and boxed lunch will be provided.
Speakers for the TEDxReno event on February 4, 2023:
- Francisco Aguilar, Nevada Secretary of State – Interview with Kaya Stanley
- Dan Clark – (Former NFL Football Player, Author, Speaker) The Sound Of Silence: A New Perspective
- Joseph McClendon III – (Founder, Neuroencoding Institute) Neutralizing The Thieves of Our Dreams
- Roy Tuscany – (Founder of High Fives for Heroes) Adapting and Destroying Barriers
- Dr. Ahmed Zaafran – (Anesthesiologist and co-founder of Lucid Lane) Data Driven Solution for Eradicating Opioid Addiction
- Sandy Grigsby – (Branding Expert and Linkedin Influencer) Uncover Your Authentic Personal Brand With Four Words
- Rhea Isaac – (University of Michigan Student) Comedian/Singer
- Misty and Cody Rea – (Mother and Son Duo) Singers