PBS Passport is an added benefit of your PBS Reno membership. Stream more favorite PBS shows.
The PBS Reno Community Advisory Board meetings are held at the PBS Reno offices at 1670 N. Virginia Street in Reno, Nevada. The next meeting will be October 16, 2019, from noon to 1:00 PM.
Have a program that you want to discuss with the PBS Reno Community Advisory Board? Make a Programming Suggestion.
PBS Reno Community Advisory Board Members:
- Chair: Jessi LeMay; Digital Storyteller and Photographer, Creator of "The Folk & The Lore"
- Vice Chair: Tiffany Rose Bodger; Attorney and Community Volunteer
- Susan Boskoff; Community Volunteer
- Ann Carlson; Community Volunteer
- Britt Curtis; Director, Holland Project
- Gene Gardella, Community Volunteer
- Matt Johnson; NV State Program Director, Corporation for National & Community Service
- Colin Loretz; Reno Collective
- Nettie Oliverio; Community Volunteer
Dedicated live channels for PBS Reno and PBS KIDS are now available to YouTube TV subscribers.