PBS Passport is an added benefit of your PBS Reno membership. Stream more favorite PBS shows.
The PBS Reno Community Advisory Board meetings are held at the PBS Reno offices at 1670 N. Virginia Street in Reno, Nevada. The next meeting will be July 15, 2020, at 4:30 PM.
Meetings will be held on July 15, October 21, January 20 and April 21 at 4:30 PM.
Have a program that you want to discuss with the PBS Reno Community Advisory Board? Make a Programming Suggestion.
PBS Reno Community Advisory Board Members:
- Chair: Jessi LeMay; Digital Storyteller and Photographer, Creator of "The Folk & The Lore"
- Vice Chair: Tiffany Rose Bodger; Attorney and Community Volunteer
- Susan Boskoff; Community Volunteer
- Ann Carlson; Community Volunteer
- Britt Curtis; Director, Holland Project
- Gene Gardella, Community Volunteer
- Matt Johnson; NV State Program Director, Corporation for National & Community Service
- Colin Loretz; Reno Collective
- Nettie Oliverio; Community Volunteer
Funding to support our organization has been provided by Nevada Humanities through Congress and the National Endowment for the Humanities as part of the CARES Act economic stabilization plan of 2020.